Made with 100% Semolina Wheat Couscous and Blended with Parmesan Cheese
Yellow Sticky Couscous Recipe
This yellow sticky couscous is packed with warm and fragrant spices that will transport you to North African markets. The couscous is fluffy and tender, and the spices give each bite depth and flavor.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Bring the water, salt, and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the couscous.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes, covered.
- With a fork, fluff the couscous.
- Combine the turmeric, cumin, cinnamon, paprika, ginger, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Combine the spice mixture and couscous in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the butter until it is melted and evenly distributed.
- Serve immediately.
Near East Parmesan Couscous
Couscous and Quinoa
6-Cup Rice and Couscous Cooker
Tagines And Couscous
Curry Couscous with Grilled Corn, Chicken Cutlet and Avocado Recipe
Couscous with Grilled Mini Peppers, Olives, Corn and Kidney Beans Recipe
Couscous Spinach Salad with Pomegranate and Radish Recipe
Curried Couscous with Spinach, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Chickpeas Recipe