Discover the Flavorful and Colorful Cuisine of Morocco with Couscous
Couscous Salad with Cherry Tomatoes and Mint Recipe
This light couscous salad with cherry tomatoes and mint is ideal for a summer barbecue or as a light lunch. The flavor and texture combination will leave your taste buds wanting more.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in the couscous thoroughly.
- Remove from the heat, cover, and set aside for ten minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper.
- Toss together the couscous, cherry tomatoes, mint leaves, and red onion in a mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
Couscous Recipes Cookbook
The Couscous Cookbook
Moroccan-Style Couscous, Non-Gmo And Vegan
Couscous: A Delicious Cookbook
Curry Couscous with Chickpeas, Lentils and Carrots Recipe
Couscous Pearls with Cumin, Zucchini and Chicken Recipe
Pomegranate Salad with Couscous, Sour Cream and Radish Recipe
Perfectly Buttered Couscous Recipe