Discover the Versatility of Couscous With The Ultimate Couscous Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Couscous Paella with Corn and Pickles Recipe
This Couscous Paella with Corn and Pickles is a tasty take on a traditional Spanish dish. The couscous adds lightness and fluffiness, while the corn and pickles provide a tangy crunch. It's a quick and easy weeknight meal that the whole family will enjoy.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion, garlic, and red bell pepper are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for another minute after adding the smoked paprika, oregano, and cumin.
- Stir in the couscous to coat it with the spices.
- Bring the vegetable broth, salt, and pepper to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and leave to cook for 10 minutes, or until the couscous is tender and the liquid has been absorbed.
- Stir in the corn and pickles until well combined.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, covered, to heat through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
The Couscous Cookbook
Moroccan-Style Couscous, Non-Gmo And Vegan
Couscous: A Delicious Cookbook
Near East Couscous Mix
Couscous Pearls with Cumin, Zucchini and Chicken Recipe
Pomegranate Salad with Couscous, Sour Cream and Radish Recipe
Perfectly Buttered Couscous Recipe
Couscous Salad with Feta Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes and Mint Recipe