The Best Of Vegetarian Tagine And Couscous Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Curry Couscous with Grilled Corn, Chicken Cutlet and Avocado Recipe
This Curry Couscous with Grilled Corn, Chicken Cutlet and Avocado is a delicious and healthy lunch or dinner option. The curry powder and grilled corn add a smoky, spicy flavor to the dish, while the avocado adds a creamy, refreshing flavor. This recipe is also quick and simple to prepare, only taking 30 minutes from start to finish.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions and set it aside.
- Brush 1 tablespoon olive oil over chicken cutlets and season with curry powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Grill the chicken cutlets for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until done.
- Grill the corn kernels for 3-4 minutes on each side, brushing with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Combine cooked couscous, grilled corn, diced avocado and remaining olive oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the grilled chicken cutlets to the bowl.
- Toss all of the ingredients together and serve immediately.
The Couscous Cookbook
Moroccan-Style Couscous, Non-Gmo And Vegan
Couscous: A Delicious Cookbook
Near East Couscous Mix
Cooked Vegan Couscous with Sliced Tomato, Kale, Sunflower Seeds Recipe
Couscous with Tomatoes, Peppers and Broccoli Recipe
Couscous with Fennel, Onions and Chick Peas Recipe
Couscous with Cherry Tomatoes and Olives Recipe