The Best Of Vegetarian Tagine And Couscous Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Curried Couscous with Spinach, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Chickpeas Recipe
This flavorful and nutritious Curried Couscous with Spinach, Sun Dried Tomatoes, and Chickpeas is a quick and easy vegetarian meal that takes just over 30 minutes to prepare. The couscous is cooked in vegetable broth for added flavor, and the spices give the dish a delicious kick. Sun-dried tomatoes add a sweet and tangy flavor, while chickpeas and spinach provide protein and fibre. This dish is ideal for a quick and nutritious weeknight meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Bring the vegetable broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in the couscous and olive oil, then remove from the heat and cover.
- Allow for a 10-minute resting period.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until the onion is softened.
- Combine the curry powder, cumin, cinnamon, coriander, and cayenne pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes after adding the sun-dried tomatoes and chickpeas.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the spinach is wilted.
- With a fork, fluff the couscous and add it to the skillet with the parsley.
- Stir everything together and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Near East Couscous Mix
Couscous And Other Good Food From Morocco
Near East Parmesan Couscous
Couscous and Quinoa
Couscous with Cherry Tomatoes and Olives Recipe
Mini Peppers with Couscous, Arugula and Green Onions Recipe
Curry Couscous with Chickpeas, Lentils and Carrots Recipe
Couscous Pearls with Cumin, Zucchini and Chicken Recipe