A Wide Range of Recipes From Moroccan-style Couscous to Couscous Salads, Shipped Right to Your Door
Couscous with Grilled Mini Peppers, Olives, Corn and Kidney Beans Recipe
This couscous dish features grilled mini peppers, olives, corn and kidney beans. The couscous is flavored with a warm spice blend, making it an ideal side dish or light lunch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add couscous, salt, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and black pepper to taste.
- Remove from the heat, cover, and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Using a fork, fluff the couscous.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Brush the olive oil mixture over the mini peppers.
- Grill mini peppers until tender and lightly charred, about 5-7 minutes.
- Toss the couscous with the corn, kidney beans and olives.
- Serve couscous topped with grilled mini peppers.
Moroccan-Style Couscous, Non-Gmo And Vegan
Couscous: A Delicious Cookbook
Near East Couscous Mix
Couscous And Other Good Food From Morocco
Couscous with Tomatoes, Peppers and Broccoli Recipe
Couscous with Fennel, Onions and Chick Peas Recipe
Couscous with Cherry Tomatoes and Olives Recipe
Mini Peppers with Couscous, Arugula and Green Onions Recipe