Delicious Recipes For Moroccan One-Pot Cooking, Shipped Right to Your Door
Couscous Salad with Grape Leaves, Onions and Peppers Recipe
The grape leaves, onions, and peppers add a lot of flavor to this couscous salad. The dressing, which is made with olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, and mint, gives the dish a fresh and tangy flavor. It makes an excellent side dish for any meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Mix in the couscous.
- Remove from the heat and cover.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the couscous to a large mixing bowl and fluff with a fork.
- To the couscous, add chopped grape leaves, red onion, green bell pepper, and red bell pepper.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, mint, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the couscous mixture and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
Couscous Recipes Cookbook
The Couscous Cookbook
Moroccan-Style Couscous, Non-Gmo And Vegan
Couscous: A Delicious Cookbook
Hearty Carrots, Potatoes and Onions with Chickpeas and Couscous Recipe
Cooked Vegan Couscous with Sliced Tomato, Kale, Sunflower Seeds Recipe
Couscous with Tomatoes, Peppers and Broccoli Recipe
Couscous with Fennel, Onions and Chick Peas Recipe