Discover the Flavorful and Colorful Cuisine of Morocco with Couscous
Moroccan Couscous with Sauteed Carrots and Potatoes Recipe
Warm spices, tender vegetables, and crunchy almonds and raisins add flavor and texture to this Moroccan couscous recipe. It's a filling and healthy vegetarian dish that's ideal for a weeknight dinner or a weekend get-together.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Combine the couscous, broth, cinnamon, cumin, ginger, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes, covered.
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, or until the carrots and potatoes are tender.
- With a fork, fluff the couscous and fold in the raisins and almonds.
- Serve the couscous with the sautéed vegetables and fresh parsley on top.
Easy Couscous Cookbook
Couscous Recipes Cookbook
The Couscous Cookbook
Couscous Salad with Eggplant, Zucchini and Tomatoes Recipe
Couscous Salad with Pomegranate, Parsley and Walnuts Recipe
Hearty Carrots, Potatoes and Onions with Chickpeas and Couscous Recipe
Cooked Vegan Couscous with Sliced Tomato, Kale, Sunflower Seeds Recipe