Delicious Recipes For Moroccan One-Pot Cooking, Shipped Right to Your Door
Couscous Salad with Eggplant, Zucchini and Tomatoes Recipe
This tasty couscous salad is loaded with Mediterranean flavors and nutritious vegetables. It's ideal for a light lunch or as a dinner side dish. It's impossible to resist the combination of fluffy couscous, tender aubergine, zucchini and juicy tomatoes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in the couscous and remove from the heat.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes, covered.
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook until the aubergine and zucchini are tender and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes after adding the tomatoes and garlic to the skillet.
- Combine the couscous, vegetables, lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
Moroccan-Style Couscous, Non-Gmo And Vegan
Couscous: A Delicious Cookbook
Near East Couscous Mix
Couscous And Other Good Food From Morocco
Pomegranate Salad with Couscous, Sour Cream and Radish Recipe
Perfectly Buttered Couscous Recipe
Couscous Salad with Feta Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes and Mint Recipe
Couscous Risotto with Chickpeas and Peppers Recipe