A Versatile and Efficient Couscous Cooker that Makes Perfect Dishes Every Time
Couscous Salad with Olives, Chickpeas, Feta, Mint and Pine Nuts Recipe
This Couscous Salad with Olives, Chickpeas, Feta, Mint, and Pine Nuts is a tasty side dish or main course. It's ideal for a summer barbecue or a quick lunch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Couscous, boiling water, and salt should be combined in a large mixing bowl.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes, covered.
- With a fork, fluff the couscous and stir in the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Stir in the chickpeas, olives, feta cheese, and mint to the couscous mixture.
- Serve the salad topped with pine nuts.
- Chill or serve at room temperature.
Easy Couscous Cookbook
Couscous Recipes Cookbook
The Couscous Cookbook
Moroccan-Style Couscous, Non-Gmo And Vegan
Mini Peppers with Couscous, Arugula and Green Onions Recipe
Curry Couscous with Chickpeas, Lentils and Carrots Recipe
Couscous Pearls with Cumin, Zucchini and Chicken Recipe
Pomegranate Salad with Couscous, Sour Cream and Radish Recipe