Made with 100% Semolina Wheat Couscous and Blended with Parmesan Cheese
Cranberry Couscous Salad with Parsley Recipe
This light Cranberry Couscous Salad with Parsley is ideal for a light lunch or as a side dish. Cranberries' sweet-tart flavor complements the fresh parsley and tangy dressing perfectly. It's also simple to prepare and can be served chilled or at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the couscous.
- Pour boiling water over couscous and stir to combine.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes, covered.
- Using a fork, fluff the couscous.
- Couscous should be topped with dried cranberries and chopped parsley.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, and salt.
- Toss the couscous mixture with the dressing to combine.
- Chill or serve at room temperature.
Easy Couscous Cookbook
Couscous Recipes Cookbook
The Couscous Cookbook
Moroccan-Style Couscous, Non-Gmo And Vegan
Couscous Salad with Pomegranate, Parsley and Walnuts Recipe
Hearty Carrots, Potatoes and Onions with Chickpeas and Couscous Recipe
Cooked Vegan Couscous with Sliced Tomato, Kale, Sunflower Seeds Recipe
Couscous with Tomatoes, Peppers and Broccoli Recipe