Discover Delicious Rice Alternative With Easy Couscous Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Couscous with Tomatoes, Peppers and Broccoli Recipe
This Couscous with Tomatoes, Peppers and Broccoli is a quick and easy weeknight dinner recipe. The couscous is fluffy and flavorful, and the vegetables add color and nutrition.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Bring the water to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Stir in the couscous to combine.
- Remove from the heat and cover.
- Allow for a 5-minute rest.
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook until the peppers and broccoli are tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes after adding the garlic and cherry tomatoes.
- With a fork, fluff the couscous and add it to the skillet with the vegetables.
- To combine, stir everything together.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste after adding the parsley and basil.
- Serve right away.
Near East Parmesan Couscous
Couscous and Quinoa
6-Cup Rice and Couscous Cooker
Tagines And Couscous
Couscous Porridge with Raspberries Recipe
Couscous Stuffed Green Bell Peppers Recipe
Couscous with Feta Cheese, Peppers, Carrots and Basil Recipe
Couscous with Zucchini, Green Beans, Carrots and Potatoes Recipe