Easy to Prepare, Versatile, and Packed with Flavor
Curry Couscous with Chickpeas, Lentils and Carrots Recipe
The chickpeas and lentils in this hearty and flavorful curry couscous provide protein and fiber, while the carrots add a nice crunch. It's simple to prepare and ideal for a healthy and filling weeknight meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, with the carrots.
- Cook for 2 minutes more after adding the curry powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Bring the vegetable broth to a boil.
- Stir in the couscous, chickpeas, and lentils, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed and the couscous is tender.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork and serve immediately.
Organic Tri-Color Pearl Couscous
Vegetarian Tagines and Cous Cous
Couscous and Sausage Stew with Carrots and Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
Yellow Sticky Couscous Recipe
Curried Couscous with Pulled Pork Recipe
Mackerel Couscous Bowl Recipe