A Wide Range of Recipes From Moroccan-style Couscous to Couscous Salads, Shipped Right to Your Door
Cooked Vegan Couscous with Sliced Tomato, Kale, Sunflower Seeds Recipe
This Cooked Vegan Couscous with Sliced Tomato, Kale, and Sunflower Seeds is a flavorful and easy-to-make dish. For a delicious and filling meal, cook the couscous in vegetable broth and combine it with wilted kale, juicy tomato slices, and crunchy sunflower seeds.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Bring the vegetable broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in the couscous, cover, and remove from the heat.
- Allow the couscous to sit for 5 minutes before fluffing with a fork.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, after adding the sliced tomato.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the kale is wilted, after adding the chopped kale, salt, and black pepper.
- Add the cooked tomato and kale mixture, as well as the sunflower seeds, to the couscous.
- Stir everything together until everything is well combined.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Couscous And Other Good Food From Morocco
Near East Parmesan Couscous
Couscous and Quinoa
6-Cup Rice and Couscous Cooker
Couscous Risotto with Chickpeas and Peppers Recipe
Couscous Porridge with Raspberries Recipe
Couscous Stuffed Green Bell Peppers Recipe
Couscous with Feta Cheese, Peppers, Carrots and Basil Recipe