50 Days Of Unique And Easy Couscous Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Couscous with Fennel, Onions and Chick Peas Recipe
Aromatic fennel, earthy chickpeas, and warm spices like cumin and coriander flavor this couscous dish. It's a filling and healthy vegetarian meal that takes less than 30 minutes to prepare.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the couscous.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes, covered.
- With a fork, fluff the couscous.
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook until the fennel and onion are softened.
- Combine the chickpeas, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve the chickpea-couscous mixture on top of the couscous.
Couscous and Quinoa
6-Cup Rice and Couscous Cooker
Tagines And Couscous
Organic Tri-Color Pearl Couscous
Couscous Stuffed Green Bell Peppers Recipe
Couscous with Feta Cheese, Peppers, Carrots and Basil Recipe
Couscous with Zucchini, Green Beans, Carrots and Potatoes Recipe
Couscous and Sausage Stew with Carrots and Cherry Tomatoes Recipe