Easy to Prepare, Versatile, and Packed with Flavor
Couscous with Zucchini, Green Beans, Carrots and Potatoes Recipe
This couscous dish is full of nutritious vegetables and is ideal for a hearty lunch or dinner. The combination of zucchini, green beans, carrots and potatoes adds a lovely texture and flavor to the dish. The spices give the dish a touch of warmth and depth, making it even more delicious. It takes about 45 minutes to prepare and cook this recipe for four people.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Warm the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened.
- Sauté the zucchini, green beans, carrots and potatoes for a few minutes.
- Bring the vegetable broth, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper to a boil.
- Reduce to a low heat and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
- To serve, fluff the couscous with a fork and top with the vegetables.
Near East Couscous Mix
Couscous And Other Good Food From Morocco
Near East Parmesan Couscous
Couscous and Quinoa
Cranberry Couscous Salad with Parsley Recipe
Couscous Salad with Grape Leaves, Onions and Peppers Recipe
Curry Couscous with Grilled Corn, Chicken Cutlet and Avocado Recipe
Couscous with Grilled Mini Peppers, Olives, Corn and Kidney Beans Recipe