Easy to Prepare, Versatile, and Packed with Flavor
Couscous with Feta Cheese, Peppers, Carrots and Basil Recipe
This couscous dish is flavorful and nutritious. The colorful peppers and carrots add crunch and sweetness, while the feta cheese and basil add tang and herbaceous flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Combine the couscous and 1 cup of boiling water in a large mixing bowl.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes, covered.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes, or until the peppers and carrots are tender.
- With a fork, fluff the couscous and add it to the skillet with the vegetables.
- To combine, stir everything together.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the feta cheese and basil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Warm or at room temperature, serve.
Couscous: A Delicious Cookbook
Near East Couscous Mix
Couscous And Other Good Food From Morocco
Near East Parmesan Couscous
Moroccan Couscous with Sauteed Carrots and Potatoes Recipe
Cranberry Couscous Salad with Parsley Recipe
Couscous Salad with Grape Leaves, Onions and Peppers Recipe
Curry Couscous with Grilled Corn, Chicken Cutlet and Avocado Recipe