Colored with Natural Ingredients, This Couscous is Perfect for Salads, Soups and as a Side Dish
Couscous Stuffed Green Bell Peppers Recipe
These couscous-stuffed green peppers are a delicious and healthy weeknight dinner option. Stuffed with a flavorful mixture of couscous, black beans, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro and spices, the peppers are baked until tender and topped with melted cheddar cheese.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Remove the bell pepper tops and remove the seeds and membranes.
- Combine the couscous, black beans, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, olive oil, cumin, paprika, salt and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Fill the bell peppers with the mixture and place them in a baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes with the baking dish covered in foil.
- Remove the foil and top the peppers with the cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes more, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve immediately.
Moroccan-Style Couscous, Non-Gmo And Vegan
Couscous: A Delicious Cookbook
Near East Couscous Mix
Couscous And Other Good Food From Morocco
Couscous with Onions, Chick Peas, Fennel and Celery Recipe
Moroccan Couscous with Sauteed Carrots and Potatoes Recipe
Cranberry Couscous Salad with Parsley Recipe
Couscous Salad with Grape Leaves, Onions and Peppers Recipe