Discover the Flavorful and Colorful Cuisine of Morocco with Couscous
Couscous Salad with Feta Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes and Mint Recipe
This couscous salad with feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, and mint is a light and flavorful spring and summer side dish. The fluffy couscous is dressed with a simple olive oil and lemon juice dressing and tossed with tangy feta cheese, sweet cherry tomatoes, and fresh mint leaves.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- In a medium saucepan, bring water, salt, and pepper to a boil.
- Cover and remove from heat after adding the couscous.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the couscous to a large mixing bowl and fluff with a fork.
- To the couscous, add feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, and chopped mint.
- To make a dressing, whisk together olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Toss the couscous salad with the dressing to combine.
Easy Couscous Cookbook
Couscous Recipes Cookbook
The Couscous Cookbook
Moroccan-Style Couscous, Non-Gmo And Vegan
Mediterranean Couscous Salad with Eggplant, Cherry Tomatoes and Pickled Peppers Recipe
Summer Couscous Salad with Corn and Raisins Recipe
Couscous with Sunny Side Eggs and Sliced Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
Couscous with Onions, Chick Peas, Fennel and Celery Recipe