A Wide Range of Recipes From Moroccan-style Couscous to Couscous Salads, Shipped Right to Your Door
Couscous Porridge with Raspberries Recipe
This Couscous Porridge with Raspberries is a delectable and unique breakfast dish ideal for a relaxing morning at home. It has a hearty texture thanks to the couscous, and the honey and cinnamon add sweetness and warmth. The raspberries on top add a burst of freshness and tartness that perfectly complements the porridge.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Bring the milk to a boil in a saucepan.
- Stir in the couscous, honey, cinnamon, and salt.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the couscous is cooked and the mixture has thickened to the consistency of porridge.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Serve the couscous porridge in bowls with fresh raspberries on top.
The Couscous Cookbook
Moroccan-Style Couscous, Non-Gmo And Vegan
Couscous: A Delicious Cookbook
Near East Couscous Mix
Couscous with Sunny Side Eggs and Sliced Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
Couscous with Onions, Chick Peas, Fennel and Celery Recipe
Moroccan Couscous with Sauteed Carrots and Potatoes Recipe
Cranberry Couscous Salad with Parsley Recipe